Homewatch CareGivers of Canton, GA
Serving Acworth, Canton, Woodstock, Holly Springs and surrounding areas.Schedule a Consult Call
When you notice emotional and mental changes in an aging loved one, these can be signs that the need for extra assistance from a trained and certified professional is on the horizon.
In-home care shouldn’t rob an individual of their independence. On the contrary, it should allow them to feel comfortable and confident that they have a compassionate caregiver to support them.
When you hire Homewatch CareGivers of Canton, you’re getting professional, background-checked caregivers who receive continual training. We perform in-person quality checks every 90 days and conduct regular satisfaction surveys with all of our clients.
Our team at Homewatch CareGivers of Canton wants to ensure:
- Your family gets the reverent guidance and assistance required.
- A smooth transition and acclimation into this new life change with added support.
- Your loved one feels confident and that their quality of life is being preserved and valued.
- The in-home care plan isn't overwhelming.
As a local business backed by 40 years of home care experience, our Canton team delivers exceptional support to the entire family. When you decide to work with our compassionate caregivers, we make sure to sit down with you to fully understand your loved one’s ailments, the level of support required, and the family dynamic. All of this information allows us to create a care plan that perfectly customized to your situation.
We can also answer any questions you have about our caregiving services. Allow us to ease everyone’s minds and guide your family every step of the way.
Community Proudly serving:
We may service additional communities. Please contact us for more information.
- Holly Springs
Homewatch CareGivers of Southfield provides compassionate care tailored to the unique needs of the people we serve. Our Southfield caregiving services include, but are not limited to:View All Services
Elder CareAssistance with everyday activities for people aged 65 and older, including 24-hour care.
Companion CareEmotional support, comfort, and friendship make life easier and less lonely for the elderly.
Veteran CareAssistance with personal hygiene care, meal preparation, transportation, and more.
DementiaCustom care plans to accommodate the variety of needs of those impacted by dementia.
Personal CareAssistance with daily activities that may be difficult or unsafe.
After Surgery CareMedication reminders, meal preparation, and transportation to and from follow-up appointments.
Senior in-home care isn’t the only caregiving service our team is experienced with. We're qualified to assist individuals in numerous stages of life and with various physical abilities. What sets us apart from many other service providers in the area is that we consider the entire person – including their – mental, emotional, and physical needs—when developing a care plan.
The range of services we offer the community makes it easy to pick and choose a suitable, cost-effective option.
Some of our comprehensive services include:
- Senior transportation services to help aging individuals get from point A to point B safely.
- Child care to ensure growing families have reliable and affordable childcare assistance when they need it most.
- Personal care for when an individual needs assistance with personal tasks like dressing and doing chores around the house.
- Chronic conditions care to assist individuals who live with a chronic illness or condition, such as Parkinson's disease or multiple sclerosis.
- Veteran care to provide our nation's heroes with the support they need to safely age in place.
And that’s just a sample of the types of caregiving services we offer the Canton community.