In Home Care Services for Patients Living with Alzheimer’s Disease
Our Alzheimer’s home care program has been designed to maintain overall independence and quality of life for clients living with memory impairments and associated behavioral issues. By matching caregivers specifically trained to understand Alzheimer’s care, caregivers can interact with clients and family members to create peaceful and contented environments that ensure safety. Developing the perfect home care service plan, with your input, is the first step to addressing each client’s home care needs directly.
To learn more about Normal Aging vs. Alzheimer’s Disease please download the free report below.
- The Alzheimer’s Association website offers a wealth of information and resources related to Alzheimer’s Disease.
- The Alzheimer’s Poetry Project is based on the idea of reading childhood poems to Alzheimer’s patients in order to spark memories and encourage creativity
- Tips for living with Alzheimer’s Disease
- Find an Alzheimer’s support group through the Alzheimer’s Association
Chicago Area Dementia Evaluation Centers:
- Northwestern University Cognitive Neurology and Alzheimer’s Disease Center. To learn more information visit http://www.brain.northwestern.edu/
- Rush Alzheimer’s Disease Center. To learn more information visit https://www.rushu.rush.edu/research/departmental-research/rush-alzheimers-disease-center