Our Hiring Process
The Caregiver Way
At Homewatch CareGivers in Beachwood, Ohio we think of our caregivers as care partners. Each of our professionally trained care partners is compassionate and skilled—whether they are providing senior care or assisting someone who lives with developmental disabilities. We enjoy partnering with our caregivers to deliver meaningful assistance to each of our clients.
Steps to Becoming a Caregiver
We have the same expectations for every caregiver employee who works for us, and it starts before they ever meet a client. We prefer applicants who have previous care experience. Next, we do the following checks:
- Pre-employment drug screening
- Verification of passing a TB test
- Verification of passing state and federal criminal background checks
- Call professional and personal references to verify past employment and character
- Driving record check through the Ohio Bureau of Motor Vehicles
If you should have any questions about partnering with us to provide in home care services in our community, please don’t hesitate to call at (216) 930-1853.