Personalized Connected Care
Veteran Care Services in Georgetown
Serving your country is one of the noblest things you can do as a U.S. citizen. And once you retire from the military, there may be mental and physical ailments you’ve been working to overcome. However, you don’t have to do it alone.
Our team at Homewatch CareGivers of Georgetown provides extra assistance at home so a valued veteran like you can remain independent and age comfortably in place. Not only do we offer you the exceptional and customized care you require, but your family can also take advantage of respite care to focus on their health and well-being.
As a business proudly owned and operated by a disabled veteran, our team understands the sacrifices you and your family have made to protect our country. Now, it’s time that you got the support needed to live the quality life you deserve.
Will the VA Cover the Cost of Home Care Services for Veterans?
According to the Veterans Administration, the Aid and Attendance program is available to veterans and their surviving spouses 65 years and older. The program offers eligible veterans long-term care and tax-free benefits, including monthly payments added directly to the VA pension.
You may be eligible for this program if you meet one or more of the following:
- You need assistance with daily activities.
- You are required or instructed to stay at home.
- You live in a nursing home because of a mental or physical condition.
- Your eyesight is very limited.
Simply put, qualifying veterans, whether active during periods of war or not, can take advantage of this benefit and may get caregiving services covered.
What Veterans Can Expect from Our Caregivers
When you partner with our caregivers in Georgetown, you can expect detailed and personalized offerings that focus on your mental, physical, and emotional needs.
We have home care services for veterans that include:
- Companion care – Veterans who live alone or don’t get much interaction with family members will have a dedicated caregiver to keep them company, run errands with, and build a lasting relationship.
- 24-hour care – We offer round-the-clock care for veterans who may need assistance 24 hours a day. Your family will get one or multiple caregivers to deliver exceptional care.
- After-hospital care – Returning home after hospitalization can be a challenge. Our Georgetown caregivers help you during the healing process.
- Personal care – Our team assists you with daily tasks, including bathing, dressing, housekeeping, and more.
Why Our Team is Your Trust Provider for Veterans Care
Caring for our neighbors and their families is a passion and a commitment we take to heart. We know you’ve given up so much over the years. It’s time you focused on yourself and your health.
We’re your trusted veteran care provider because:
- We’re dedicated to seeing your family thrive.
- We empathize and understand the sacrifices your entire family has made.
- We ensure our caregivers get annual training to deliver the home care support you deserve.
- We’re committed to designing a custom home care plan that addresses the whole person.
When you’re ready for detailed and respectful caregiving support, our Georgetown professionals will schedule an in-home assessment to learn more about your situation and create a plan that suits your lifestyle and needs.
Call (512) 379-6406 to get home care services for veterans rooted in dignity and integrity today.
Providing the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local caregivers are trained, background-checked, and insured. This is our promise to you.About Our Caregivers
We conduct annual background checks on all local caregivers.
We provide at least 12 hours annually of employee training.
We perform in-person Quality Assurance visits at least every 90 days.
We conduct satisfaction surveys to monitor the level of care provided.
Homewatch CareGivers is Here to Help.