Care Available 24 Hours a Day, 7 Days a Week.
Homewatch Caregivers of the Triangle is a family business, and that is evident in their dealings with clients. From scheduling to billing, everything was done with a personal touch; there was always someone on call and reachable by phone 24/7, ready to handle any concern, no matter how small; the follow-through and follow-up have been excellent. Our family will always be grateful for the wonderful care my father received from Homewatch during a very difficult period in all of our lives.
Written by: Linda
1. Provide or assist with personal care, such as: Bathing (tub, shower, sponge), Bathroom privileges, Oral hygiene/denture care, Dressing/undressing, Grooming, shaving, hair care and Transfers/ambulation
2. Assist with prescribed exercises which the client and in-home aides have been taught by appropriate professional personnel.
3. Assist client with self-administration of medications which are ordered by a physician or other person authorized by state law to prescribe.
4. Perform incidental household services which are essential to the client’s care at home in accordance with the Client Care Plan, including, but not limited to: Planning, preparing and serving nutritious meals Changing and washing bed linens basic housekeeping – vacuuming, sweeping, dusting, mopping, washing dishes, doing the client’s personal laundry, straightening/cleaning anything needed within the client’s environment.
5. Meet and perform appropriate tasks regarding the safety needs of the client.
6. Immediately record and report changes in the client’s condition, family situation, needs or incidents of concern to the Services Supervisor or the HOMEWATCH office.
7. Accurately document services provided in accordance with agency’s Policies and Procedures on the day services are rendered. Submit all documentation in a timely manner as specified in the agency’s policies.
8. Participate in multi-disciplinary care conferences as needed.
9. Attends staff development programs when requested to do so by supervisor.
High School diploma or equivalent. Certified and listed on North Carolina Nurse Aide Registry. Clean criminal background and driving record. Reliable transportation.
Home care jobs are available for those compassionate individuals looking to make a profound difference in the lives of our clients through caregiving. Our professionally developed training platform through Homewatch CareGivers University provides the knowledge and skills required to deliver the premier quality of home care services that has become the Homewatch CareGivers standard.
“When you work a job of joy, you don’t work a day in your life.”
-Beryl Clark, Homewatch CareGivers
Homewatch CareGivers® is a trademark owned by Homewatch International, Inc.™ and licensed for use to independently-owned franchised businesses that offer caregiver services to the public. All personal services, elderly care, caregiving and home care services offered OR provided under the Homewatch CareGivers™ mark are offered and provided only by independently-owned franchises and, where required, licensed OR registered businesses and care agencies.