StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (734) 530-4217 Contact Us Now
Caregiving Services in Ann Arbor
We Can Help Your Loved One Feel Connected, Engaged & Appreciated
When the time comes for you to find senior home care services for your loved one, it’s important to choose a team that can provide the exact care that you need whenever you need it. Thankfully, Homewatch CareGivers® can do just that. With our customizable home care services in Ann Arbor, you can rest assured that your loved one is not only cared for properly, but that we’re able to start providing care whenever it’s needed.
Our expertly trained and fully qualified in-home caregivers strive to provide the most affordable, high-quality senior care that we can.
Click here to view the Happy @Home Study Report published by the University of Michigan.
Want to learn more about our home care services? Contact us today at (734) 530-4217
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly love one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
With Homewatch CareGivers of Ann Arbor, We Build Relationships for Better Care
Homewatch CareGivers approaches caregiving with the understanding that it requires more than just responding to symptoms. We build relationships with clients and their families. Doing so helps every person we work with receive the personal nourishment that they need while giving their families the peace of mind that their loved one is receiving the right care. Building relationship with clients is more than just the right thing to do, its effectiveness is supported by research. Studies have found that clients who feel like they have a meaningful relationship with a caregiver are more willing to follow care plans!
What makes us the right choice for senior care:
- When you reach out to us, we schedule a prompt in-home evaluation
- Next, we evaluate your loved one’s needs and create a custom care plan
- Finally, we work to grow our care partnership with you, and we perform quality assurance visits to ensure the best senior care possible
Contact us online to learn more about our trusted elder care services in Ann Arbor. You can also reach us at (734) 530-4217.
“She relishes her independence and Homewatch does such a fabulous ...”
“They are awesome!”
“A new family member”
“They are exceptional, reliable and kind, caregivers.”
“It would be impossible to find a more professional, courteous, ...”
“Couldn't have done it without them!”