StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (435) 535-2581 Free Consultation
In-Home Caregivers in Canyon Country
Care Focused on the Person, Not the Condition
When you or a loved one needs additional assistance to remain living independently at home, you may be unsure where to turn. Whether extra care is needed because of a condition such as dementia or Alzheimer’s disease or because of mobility challenges, you want to be sure the Canyon Country in-home care agency you choose will provide experienced and compassionate caregivers who see the whole person rather than a collection of symptoms. Homewatch CareGivers of Canyon Country is recognized for delivering person-directed care. Our care teams form genuine bonds with our clients and, through our services, empower them to retain a sense of independence and dignity.
Homewatch CareGivers approaches care with these three actions in mind:
- Enrich the lives of our clients through real connections and genuine relationships
- Engage clients in their own care by listening to and respecting their needs and preferences
- Empower every client to make decisions about and take part in their care
Find out more about our Canyon Country caregiving services by calling (435) 535-2581. We are happy to answer any questions you may have!
Our in-home caregivers provide support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips:
- Keep a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly loved one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Why Clients Trust Homewatch CareGivers of Canyon Country
For nearly 40 years, Homewatch CareGivers has been a respected provider of person-directed care for seniors and those living with mobility challenges or chronic illness. As a locally owned Canyon Country in-home care agency, we are proud to deliver that same level of care to our clients throughout our community. When you first reach out to us, we’ll arrange a meeting where we can get to know your loved one and better understand their unique needs. Then we hand-select the caregivers qualified to provide your loved one with the care they need to live well.
We look forward to speaking with you! Call (435) 535-2581 to arrange a meeting or learn more about our caregiving services in Canyon Country.
“I cannot say enough wonderful things about Homewatch CareGivers.”