Homewatch CareGivers of Grand Rapids Job Openings
In-Home CaregiverHomewatch CareGivers of Grand Rapids
Homewatch CareGivers of Grand Rapids has immediate openings for ALL SHIFTS!
We invite you to join the region’s leading homecare agency, now in our 15th year.
- Companionship, meal preparation, bathing, dressing and light housekeeping
- Personal care services, including bathing, grooming and toileting
- Medication reminders, shopping and transportation
- Maintain a healthy and safe environment for our clients by providing physical assistance, as well as emotional support
- Health and Life Insurance Benefits
- Fantastic Incentive Programs
- Consistent Clients
- Flexible Scheduling
- Employee and Client Referral Bonuses
- Competitive Pay and Increase After 90 Days
- Annual Bonus
- Pass a drug screen and background check
- Compassionate and caring demeanor
- Ability to build a rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal skills
For more information regarding this position please call our office at 616-975-1980 and ask for the Human Resource Coordinator.
1550 E Beltline Ave SE, Ste 245
Grand Rapids, MI 49506-4356
Flexibility with you schedule
You have a life, we get it. We work with you to create flexible schedules to create a work life balance.
You talk. We listen.
You are the eyes and ears in the homes of clients. What you see and hear helps inform our clients’ experience and well-being.
We support you
Our comprehensive training provides you with the skills you need to be successful.
No extra paperwork
You will be able to use our caregiver app to manage your shift and provide feedback to the office.
“Homewatch CareGivers is a good company to work for because they are very understanding and they treat their employees with love and respect.”
“I chose to work for Homewatch CareGivers over other options because they offered more hours and better training.”
“The training from Homewatch CareGivers was helpful for me because when I got into the homes of the clients, I know everything that I need to know about how to care for my clients.”
“Homewatch CareGivers helped me feel more confident in my abilities.”