StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (248) 450-0204 Free Consultation
In-Home Care in Shelby Township
As the senior population in American continues to grow, many families are looking for respectful caregiving services that will provide their loved ones with a high quality of life. It can be emotionally and physically draining when you’re the sole provider, which is why you need a compassionate team by your side to provide affordable and comprehensive in-home care. Homewatch CareGivers of Shelby Township has caregiving services that can accommodate individuals who need help getting to and from appointments, light housekeeping, or a trusted companion.
Some of the services we provide include:
- 24 hour assistance
- Elder care
- Alzheimer's care
- Senior transporation
With a plethora of options to assist your elderly family member, we can help make the transition from complete autonomy to a little extra assistance easier for everyone. We know how challenging it can be coming to terms with this new stage in your loved one’s life, but we are here for you.
Want to learn more about our in-home care services? Contact us today at (248) 450-0204
Our in-home caregivers provide support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips:
- Keep a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly loved one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Dedicated Caregivers with Your Loved One’s Needs in Mind
When you start to notice your family member acting abnormally, it can be an emotional wake-up call. We can help lighten the load with our trustworthy, in-home care services from trained professionals passionate about helping others.
With our team, your elderly family member will get:
- Valuable assistance to improve their overall quality of life
- Best-in-care experts who are skilled in delivering the services we offer
- Tailored services that consider seniors’ social, mental, and psychological well-being
- Respectful care and safety in the comfort of home
- A trusted companion who makes decisions in their best interest
Regardless of the in-home care services you choose for your family, we aim to develop a long-lasting relationship. As a locally owned and operated home care facility, Homewatch CareGivers proudly supports seniors with thoughtful, cost-saving, and robust caregiving services in Shelby Township. We consider your family our family and deliver the kind of care that comes straight from the heart.To get started tailoring services for your family’s needs, we encourage you to get in touch online or call us at (248) 450-0204 today.
“I cannot say enough wonderful things about Homewatch CareGivers.”