South Orange Plan of CareThe experts at Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange create custom care plans to help clients where they need it most, including housekeeping, transportation, & more. There is no one-size-fits-all plan of care and that’s why Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange creates a customized plan of care based on the unique preferences and needs of each client. Our home care service plans are designed to address current abilities and promote physical and emotional well-being. From companionship services that can help to alleviate loneliness to hands-on care with personal care, our caregivers make sure that a client lives each day fully.
Your home care service plan may include:
Bathing, Dressing, Grooming & Toileting
- Bathing Assistance
- Catheter/Ostomy Bag (Empty Only)
- Dressing Assistance
- Incontinence Care Assistance
- Oral Hygiene Assistance
- Toileting Assistance
Housekeeping & Laundry
- Change Bed Linens
- Vacuuming & Dusting
- Cooking Together and Eating Together
- Nutrition & Hydration Oversight
Errands & Transportation
- Dr's Appointments
- Grocery Shopping
- Social Outings
- Adherence to Time of Day, Dietary Considerations and Activity Scheduling
- Medication Reminders
- Arts & Crafts
- Cards & Board Games
- Music & Movies
- Outings & Social Activities with Friends and Family
- Story Sharing & Reminiscing
- Ambulation Assistance
- Assistive Devices
- Bed-Bound Repositioning
- Fall Risk Evaluation
- Full House Safety Evaluation
- Transfer Assistance (Bed, Car, Chair)
- Care Plan Documentation
- Caregiver Matching
- Family Involvement in Plan of Care
- Indepth Social History
- Quality Assurance Visits
- Communication with Family
- Communication with Providers Coming into the Home (PT, OT, Home Health, DME, Oxygen)
- Communication with Providers Out of Home (PCP, Specialist, Pharmacist, Clinic)
Providing the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local caregivers are trained, background-checked, and insured. This is our promise to you.About Our Caregivers
We conduct annual background checks on all local caregivers.
We provide at least 12 hours annually of employee training.
We perform in-person Quality Assurance visits at least every 90 days.
We conduct satisfaction surveys to monitor the level of care provided.
Homewatch CareGivers is Here to Help.