- Must be able to work schedules on a short notice
- Must be available to work at least one day on the WEEKENDS
- Must be able to work in the Denver metro area, Evergreen, and Genessee
- Must be available to work varied shifts, split shifts, and be flexible.
- Must demonstrate compassion, responsibility, and dedication to provide the best quality home care in Colorado.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs to assist in transfers and helping clients with mobility/ capacity to handle environmental and physical requirements for in-home care that encompasses all aspects of daily living.
- Clean Driving record and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Proven ability to build and sustain quality and meaningful relationships with our clients.
- Must be flexible with covering shifts on a short notice
- Must be able to work weekends, a minimum of one weekend day
- Provide assistance with hygiene such as (but not limited to) bathing, oral care, dressing, peri-care.
- Assist with food preparation, serve food, performs errands, light housekeeping, laundry, wash dishes.
- Provide medication reminders and observes the client taking their own medication.
- Have knowledge of agency policy and procedures.
- Record accurate client notes
- Be trained in first aid.
- Maintain client confidentiality
- Possess the ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Possess an ability to build and maintain great working relationships with Clients.
-Follow personalized care plan that enables independent, quality living, with dignity in the comfort of the clients home.
Please attach your resume and cover letter in your email.
Please submit your application on line at https://www.homewatchcaregivers.com/arvada/caregiver-jobs/find-a-job/