Home Care With a Personal Touch
Livingston, South Orange, Maplewood, Millburn, Roseland, Short Hills, Verona, West Caldwell, West Orange, Whippany and surrounding areasSchedule a Consult Call
Our focus is on customized care for individuals that preserves dignity and independence while also providing peace of mind for the entire family. We understand that when a loved one needs a caregiver the family is in crisis. At Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange, you’re not just hiring a caregiver, you’re hiring a care team. You have complete access to our entire team of nurses, social workers, schedulers, finance, administration and the agency owner.
Dial (973) 755-0996 to get in touch with us and receive your free consultation. We invite you to see the difference our South Orange senior home care services can make!
Reasons to choose Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange
We Have Been Serving the Local Community for 14+ Years
- We are an award-winning agency.
- Ranked # 1 agency in Northern New Jersey.
- Recognized as one of the top 100 in-home care agencies nationwide by Home Care Pulse.
- Best In-Home Care Provider of Choice and Employer of Choice (Based on client and caregiver satisfaction).
- Leader in Experience Award winner 8 years in a row.
- Caring Star Service Excellence Award.
- We specialize in live-in and hourly care in your home or in a residential facility.
- For each client, we designate a nurse and a social worker for better continuity and understanding of the needs of our clients and their family members.
- Our care starts with an initial assessment and development of a personalized care plan.
- Homewatch nurses exceed the NJ state mandate and perform supervisory visits every 30 days rather than 60 days at no extra cost.
- We ensure the personalized care plan continues to reflect the changing needs of our clients.
Great Caregivers Stay Here!
- 100 Caregivers over 1 year
- 90 Caregivers over 2 years
- 46 Caregivers over 5 years
- 7 Caregivers over 10 years
Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange Received 2022 Best of Home Care Leader, Employer, and Provider in Excellence Award for the 8th consecutive year. Click Here to Learn More!
Elder CareAssistance with everyday activities for people aged 65 and older, including 24-hour care.
Companion CareEmotional support, comfort, and friendship make life easier and less lonely for the elderly.
Chronic ConditionAssistance with personal hygiene care, meal preparation, transportation, and more.
DementiaCustom care plans to accommodate the variety of needs of those impacted by dementia.
Personal CareAssistance with daily activities that may be difficult or unsafe.
After Surgery CareMedication reminders, meal preparation, and transportation to and from follow-up appointments.
Community Proudly serving:
We may service additional communities. Please contact us for more information.
- Berkeley Heights
- Cedar Grove
- East Hanover
- Essex Fells
- Florham Park
- Glen Ridge
- New Providence
- Pine Brook
- Scotch Plains
- Short Hills
- South Orange
- West Orange
After providing you with a complimentary consultation, our home care agency can create a customized care plan that’s tailored to meet all of your loved one’s needs. Our esteemed South Orange senior care team will assemble a highly qualified team of care professionals who specialize in the type of care that your loved one requires.
Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange, adheres to the principles of truth in advertising and all information accurately represents the organizations scope of services provided, licenses, price claims or testimonials.
Dial (973) 755-0996 to get in touch with our caregiver agency and receive your free consultation. We invite you to see the difference our South Orange elder care services can make!