Why Choose Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange
Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange vs. Private Caregiver
We provide peace of mind, knowing your loved one is cared for by someone who has been fully vetted, trained, and has the right skills and personality. Our caregivers are certified home health aides supervised by dedicated nurses and social workers. Our registered nurses provide triage and step in to avoid unnecessary hospitalizations. Our social workers will provide you with a free consultation to walk you through how in-home care can help your loved one and family.
When your caregiver needs time off, we arrange for a qualified caregiver to be there for your loved one. If you have concerns about the quality of care your loved one is receiving, you have a compassionate team to work with. At no extra cost, our social workers interact with family members to ensure accessible communication “just right scheduling” and caregiver compatibility. If your loved one needs additional services, our social workers provide knowledgeable family support.
We manage the entire process, eliminating stress and allowing you to focus on your loved ones.
Are you feeling overwhelmed when your loved one needs care? Call Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange today at (973) 755-0996. We understand that when a loved one needs care, the whole family is impacted. Our compassionate quality care is available to you and your family in Essex, Union and parts of Passaic and Morris Counties.
Homewatch CareGivers vs. Private Agency
Caregiver Support Advantage
- All caregivers: Are licensed, fully vaccinated, and background checks are completed annually
- Annual Audits: License, medical and work authorizations
- Back-up caregivers: For when your assigned caregiver is sick or on vacation
- Skills Assessment: Our team ensures the assigned caregiver has the appropriate skills to care for your loved one
- Monthly Training: We provide ongoing training for our caregivers to meet the changing needs of their clients; in areas of dementia, safe transfers, medication reminders, COVID-19 safety, and more
- Worker’s compensation: Insurance for all caregivers
- Caregivers: are our eyes and ears in the home, and they have their designated social worker and nurse as a resource and support to provide quality, personalized care
With Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange, you’re not just hiring a caregiver, you’re hiring a care team that is here to support you.
Family Support Advantage
Designated Nurse and Social Worker: Assigned to each client at no extra cost
Monthly Nurse Visit: Ensures the care plan continues to reflect the client’s needs
Nurses: Provide triage to help avoid unnecessary hospitalizations
Social Workers: Interact extensively with families to ensure the right scheduling and referrals for additional needed services
Caregiver/Client Compatibility: We will find the right match for your loved one
Long Term Care Insurance: Designated staff member helps with the insurance process
We manage the entire process, reducing your stress level and allowing you to focus on your loved ones
Call Homewatch CareGivers of South Orange. We understand that when a loved one needs care, the whole family is impacted. Call today to schedule an in-home consultation today!