StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (440) 472-1268 Contact Us Now
Caregiving Services in Akron
Experience the Difference Our Care Team Can Make
If there’s one thing that most people take for granted, it’s the ability to be independent. At Homewatch CareGivers®, we know just how difficult it can be to transition into a more dependent life. Thankfully, our in-home caregivers in Akron can make this process as simple as possible for your loved one.
Want to learn more about our home care services? Contact us today at 440.472.1268
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly love one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Our Akron caregivers have the experience to care for individuals with various conditions, some of which include:
- Prenatal bedrest
- Cancer, COPD, diabetes, or other chronic conditions
- Post-surgery conditions
- ALS, MS, or other degenerative disorders
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Advanced age
Not only has our name developed a positive reputation over the past several decades, but we take the time to ensure that your loved one is always as comfortable as possible.
Contact us at (440) 472-1268 to request a complimentary evaluation. Our phone lines are open 24/7 and you will always speak to one of our caring staff members in Akron.
“I wanted to thank you for the ways you helped provide care for ...”
“They could not have been more caring or compassionate with her. ...”