StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (440) 472-1268 Contact Us Now
Caregiving Services in Akron
Experience the Difference Our Care Team Can Make
If there’s one thing that most people take for granted, it’s the ability to be independent. At Homewatch CareGivers®, we know just how difficult it can be to transition into a more dependent life. Thankfully, our in-home caregivers in Akron can make this process as simple as possible for your loved one.
Want to learn more about our home care services? Contact us today at 440.472.1268
For seniors, seemingly everyday things can cause potential danger: an open flame on the stove, smoking cigarettes, or heating equipment, can cause a fire that could lead to injury or death.
Luckily, home care can help.
Home care can help prevent fire hazards and keep your elderly loved ones safe by addressing the following:
- Install smoke-detecting alarms in every sleeping room and outside of any sleeping areas and check the batteries annually.
- Have your elderly loved one sleep on the first floor, when possible, to make an emergency escape easier and quicker.
- Do fire drills to prepare in the case of an actual fire, so your loved one knows what to do in case there is a fire in the home and she or he must evacuate.
- Keep a phone nearby at all times so your senior has easy access to dial out for help.
How do you plan for an emergency for someone who needs help with their daily activities? Click here to read more.
Our Akron caregivers have the experience to care for individuals with various conditions, some of which include:
- Prenatal bedrest
- Cancer, COPD, diabetes, or other chronic conditions
- Post-surgery conditions
- ALS, MS, or other degenerative disorders
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Advanced age
Not only has our name developed a positive reputation over the past several decades, but we take the time to ensure that your loved one is always as comfortable as possible.
Contact us at (440) 472-1268 to request a complimentary evaluation. Our phone lines are open 24/7 and you will always speak to one of our caring staff members in Akron.
“I wanted to thank you for the ways you helped provide care for ...”
“They could not have been more caring or compassionate with her. ...”