StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (512) 359-3372 Free Consultation
Austin Caregiving Services
Trusted Home Care in Austin, Lakeway, Cedar Park & the Surrounding Area
At Homewatch CareGivers of Austin Lakeway, we understand the importance of finding a reliable and trustworthy caregiving provider for your loved ones. Whether you’re an elder adult or someone of any age with a health condition that requires additional assistance and support, our professional team of home care experts is standing by to make sure your loved ones get the care they need. We offer caregiving services for various situations, whether your loved one stays at home or resides in an assisted living community center. Our home care specialists proudly serve clients in Austin, Cedar Park, Lakeway and beyond.
Want to learn more about our in-home care services? Contact us today at (512) 359-3372
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly love one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Why Austin and Lakeway Residents Choose Homewatch CareGivers of Austin Lakeway
When you’re looking for a home caregiver for your loved ones, we know how important it is to find a caregiver you can count on. That is why our Austin home care team at Homewatch CareGivers have at least 12 hours of training in the most current caregiving techniques each year. We also perform annual background and DMV checks for prospective caregivers, so you can rest easy knowing your loved one’s safety and comfort are provided for by our senior care team in the greater Austin area.
Our clients have come to depend on Homewatch CareGivers for the following:
- Round-the-clock caregiver communication access
- Friendly, professional, and trained caregivers
- Regular visits to maintain quality assurance
- Comprehensive health and well-being reports based on data
“Care For My Brother”
“Heidi was fantastic!”