StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (801) 331-5463 Contact Us Now
In-Home Caregivers in Layton
Helping Our Clients Live Their Best Lives
Your loved one deserves the best in-home care, but how can you determine which caregiver agency will provide the best care in Roy, Layton and the surrounding communities? Homewatch CareGivers® makes that simple.
You can rest assured that our care team is:
- Passionate about what we do
What are you waiting for? Contact us at (801) 331-5463 to get started with your free evaluation. We invite you to discover the Homewatch CareGivers of Layton difference.
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly love one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Why So Many People Choose Homewatch CareGivers of Layton
When you come to Homewatch CareGivers of Layton, we’ll evaluate your loved one’s needs and interests, free of charge. This not only helps us learn more about your family member so we can provide him or her with an appropriate caregiving services team, but we also use it to create a customized care plan. Our care team uses this plan as a way to help guide your loved one towards better health and an improved quality of life.
“You were such a comfort and help to us in a time of drastic need ...”
“You made our lives and that of our mother manageable and ...”