StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (801) 894-9509 Contact Us Now
Home Care Services in Sandy
Our Mission is Your Comfort & Independence
Caring for a loved one can be a challenging situation. Whether they need additional support due to age, an illness or injury, degenerative disease, or other chronic condition, your loved one’s comfort, safety, and independence should be a priority. If you’re not prepared to provide the level of care they need, however, it can be stressful for the entire family. Our home healthcare professionals in Sandy are here to change that. Every member of our compassionate Sandy caregiving team is exceptionally qualified to meet your loved one’s needs completely. With our focus on encouraging independent living, preventing accidents, and promoting strong relationships between our caregivers and our clients, it’s easy to see why our compassion-directed care has made Homewatch Caregivers of Sandy an industry leader.
When it comes to your loved one’s care, it is our mission to enrich their quality of life, protect their independence, and offer the caring support they need, as it’s needed. Our highly personalized in-home care services in Sandy are flexible, so we can meet your needs completely, without missing a single detail. Our senior care team will take the time to get to know the entire family on a personal level, so we can provide the level of quality care your loved one deserves.
Ready to learn more? Call our Sandy in-home caregivers at (801) 894-9509.
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly love one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Here For You Always in Sandy, UT
Homewatch CareGivers was founded on the idea that individuals should receive kind, compassionate, and qualified care tailored to their unique needs and in their preferred surroundings. We know that it can be overwhelming to welcome a stranger into the home. Because of that, we train our professionals not just on high-quality care but on interpersonal relationships, as well.
We provide care for all ages and many situations, including:
- Advanced age senior care
- Dementia or Alzheimer's disease
- Degenerative disorders, such as MS or ALS
- Post-surgery, including cosmetic, joint replacement, or heart surgery
- Chronic conditions, such as diabetes, COPD, or cancer
- Backup care for children
We strive to provide the highest quality of care at an affordable cost. Our local Sandy caregivers are trained, background-checked, insured, and bonded. What's more, we are ready to help you.
“I cannot say enough wonderful things about Homewatch CareGivers.”