StartedWe are available 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week.
Evaluating Our Care
& Your NeedsWe come to you and create
a custom care plan.
In CareWe provide progress reports
and listen to feedback.
Care Today! (914) 229-9688 Contact Us Now
Qualified In-Home Caregivers in White Plains
Compassionate Home Care Providers In White Plains & Throughout Southern Westchester
Your independence is a precious thing, but when it becomes hard to remain living independently, it can be frustrating. If you or a loved one needs additional assistance due to age, chronic conditions, disabilities, injuries, or other mobility issues, our team at Homewatch CareGivers of Southern Westchester is ready to help. Our highly trained, fully qualified home care professionals offer the highest level of professionalism and personalized care. When you trust our White Plains caregivers, you can feel confident that we will treat your family like our own.
It’s our mission to preserve the dignity of your loved one while also enriching the quality of their life and protecting their independence as much as possible. For more than 30 years, Homewatch CareGivers has been the trusted in-home care service across the country. We know what it takes to provide the quality of senior care your family deserves and how to meet your unique needs in White Plains and all throughout Southern Westchester County. Let us support your family and ease your stress today.
Want to learn more about our Southern Westchester home care services? Call (914) 229-9688.
Our in-home caregivers specialize in providing support for seniors. One way is by reminding them to take their medicine to stay healthy along with any dietary consideration associated with medicine.
Luckily, home care can help.
Here are some medication management tips our caregivers use:
- Keeping a detailed list of medications, including doses and dosage times. Include over-the-counter medications such as vitamins or any herbal remedies for your elderly love one’s health care provider.
- Use a pill dispenser as a medication management system.
- Store medications properly in a cool, dry place, or any other place where they must be stored.
- Write a journal of any changes in the patient’s mood or behavior when new medications are introduced, dosages change, or certain pills are eliminated, to communicate to the client’s physician.
Learn more about how we assist with medication management and safety. Click here to read more.
Our White Plains Caregivers Are Here For You—Always
At Homewatch CareGivers of Southern Westchester, we strive to provide our clients with caring, knowledgeable care, tailored to meet their unique needs and preferences. It can be a challenging decision to allow a stranger to enter your loved one’s home and assume responsibility for their care, which is why we want to take the time to get to know your family and set your mind at ease. Our caregiving professionals in the White Plains area are trained not only in all the aspects of providing quality care, but also in interpersonal relationships and communication.
Our caregivers are here to help in many situations, such as:
- Aging seniors
- Degenerative disorders, such as MS or ALS
- Chronic condition including diabetes, cancer, and COPD
- Dementia or Alzheimer’s disease
- Post-surgery recovery, including heart surgery, joint replacements, and cosmetic procedures
Our team in Southern Westchester strives to provide the highest level of quality care at an affordable cost. Every member of our local team is highly trained, thoroughly vetted, bonded, and insured for your peace of mind. We’re here to help your family.
Schedule a free in-home assessment today. Call (914) 229-9688 to contact our Southern Westchester care team.
“I cannot say enough wonderful things about Homewatch CareGivers.”